THE MAX, 8’ x 21’ All-Season Sport Trailer Drop Down Hard Water Fishing Shelter
Overnight Rental Rates Include…
- Occupancy: Up to 4 anglers… Larger guests with lots of gear…2-3 anglers. Choose your comfort level.
- Fresh Live Bait
- Transportation from Blade’s Bait & Tackle on and off the ice.
- Have you fished the Noc in the past? Got your favorite spot? We’ll set you up anywhere north of Gladstone that has safe ice. Or, get started on the Bay depending on what your target is. Walleye, Northern Pike, and Perch are common. Trout, Salmon, White Fish, Sturgeon, Small Mouth Bass, and Burbot surprise anglers now and then.
- 1500-watt inverters powered with 200Ah Lithium batteries and 200 Watt solar panels backed up by a low noise generator when needed to provide all the power you should need.
- Forced Air Heat. No Condensation. No headache. (Unless self-inflicted)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Bunks/Cots, tripod chairs and table provided. Bring your own sleeping bag and bedding.
- Food on the ice… bring pre-cooked food in foil or a small pan to warm up on our Nu-Way Stoves. Take-out food available from The Kipling Bar. Menu displayed in your shack.
- Blade’s Power Schidders are Exclusively offered by Blade’s. These 4’x6’ hard-sided skids house our power sources and furnace. FLUSH TOILET’s on the ice? Yep! We offer comfortable facilities women and children love. And Dudes like it too!
- Check-in is from 2-4
- Check-out is from 10 – Noon
- $500 *Rate is per overnight wagon. (not per angler) 2 night minumum
**Gratuity is not included but is greatly appreciated